ReCrystallize Server — Support Questions
Click on any of the commonly encountered questions and issues below for more information and guidance.
If your question about viewing Crystal Reports on the web with ReCrystallize Pro is not addressed below, please contact support for assistance.
Not yet using ReCrystallize Server to view your Crystal Reports on the web?
Please take a moment to learn more about ReCrystallize Server, view sample reports, and try an evaluation.
Issues Viewing Crystal Reports in the Web Browser (common to ReCrystallize Pro and ReCrystallize Server)
- Top Issue: The web page appears blank or the report is not displayed when viewing a Crystal Report.
- HTTP Error 500.19 - Internal Server Error. The requested page cannot be accessed because the related configuration data for the page is invalid.
- Server Error in '...' Application. An error occurred while attempting to load the Crystal Reports runtime.
- Server Error in '...' Application. Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID ...failed due to the following error...The specified module could not be found.
- Could not load file or assembly 'log4net, Version=...' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the specified file..
- Server Error in '...' Application. Unsupported Operation. A document processed by the JRC engine cannot be opened in the C++ stack.
- When viewing a Crystal Report in a web browser with ASP.NET, the viewer does not prompt for parameters.
- "HTTP Error 404.17 - Not Found" error occurs when attempting to view a Crystal Report in a web browser using ASP.NET.