[ReCrystallize Pro] [Who's using ReCrystallize Pro?]
[Videos] [Sample Web Reports] [Screen Shots] [Getting Started User Guide (PDF)] [FAQ] [Support] [Activation]
Web Wizard for Crystal Reports
View your Crystal Reports in any web browser — including Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Safari, iOS and Android mobile devices — without the need for any browser add-ons such as ActiveX or Java. What's new?
Designed for Crystal Reports versions 7, 8.0, 8.5, 9, 10, XI, XI R2, 2008, 2011, 2013 and 2016.
Considering ReCrystallize Pro? You may also like ReCrystallize Server. Compare
View your Crystal Reports in any web browser with live data!
Try it risk-free!
View sample Crystal Reports in your web browser and watch videos to see ReCrystallize Pro in action.
Download, install and try out the free evaluation of ReCrystallize Pro with your Crystal Reports.
Purchase a ReCrystallize Pro license risk-free to fully activate the evaluation version you installed.
We'll help if needed to get your reports running on-demand with current data from your database.
If ReCrystallize Pro doesn't work out for you, let us know within 30 days for full refund.
ReCrystallize Pro Complete with Maintenance and Tech Support - $795
Best value: Save $65 on Maintenance and Tech Support now vs. purchasing later.
License to use ReCrystallize Pro on one PC or Server. Unlimited users may view reports.
Includes all software updates and upgrades for one year.
Includes ReCrystallize ReSolutions 5-incident technical support package valid for one year.
Includes Extended Download Protection Service for one year.
ReCrystallize Pro License Only - $495
License to use ReCrystallize Pro on one PC or Server. Unlimited users may view reports.
ReCrystallize Pro creates web pages for viewing your Crystal Reports with up-to-the-minute data.
- Refreshes your Crystal Reports' data from SQL Server, Oracle, or almost any database on-demand each time a report is viewed.
- Works for viewing your Crystal Reports with practically any web browser, including Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, and Chrome along with iPhone, iPad, and Android mobile devices.
- Fully supports use of Crystal Reports parameters and subreports, including drill-down capability.
- Uses your choice of ASP.NET or "classic" ASP web pages to view your Crystal Reports.
- Reports can be easily printed or downloaded and saved in PDF, Excel, RTF, and other formats.
- Helps distribute and view your Crystal Reports on your intranet, extranet, or SharePoint site in minutes with a few easy steps.
- Runs securely on your own servers and network without ongoing per-user fees for viewing reports.
- Is much more affordable, more user-friendly, and more customizable than other solutions such as Crystal Reports Server. ReCrystallize Software is an SAP Crystal Solutions Reseller Partner and can assist with recommendations, pricing, and purchasing if Crystal Reports Server is a better fit for your requirements. Please contact us and we'll be glad to recommend a solution.
Quick, easy web viewing of your Crystal Reports.
The ReCrystallize Pro wizard's easy interview process allows you to control how your report will be presented. After the short interview, ReCrystallize Pro produces ready-to-run web pages to view your Crystal Reports. Simply copy the web pages and your Crystal Report (.rpt) file to your web server.
Flexible, customizable, and secure.
ReCrystallize Pro creates standard ASP.NET or "classic" ASP web pages to view your Crystal Reports. If you wish, you can customize the appearance and behavior of the web pages using standard web authoring/development tools. The pages can be easily modified to blend with your existing web site or application. Access to the reports can be controlled via web server authentication or your web application's security. Data displayed in the reports can also be controlled by securely setting report parameter values. Database user names and passwords are securely stored and processed on the server, where they can't be observed by users viewing reports.
Saves time for both beginners and experts.
The ReCrystallize Pro user community includes both beginners with little web development experience and accomplished web developers. ReCrystallize Pro creates complete ready-to-run web pages, so no further development is required. Since the web pages use standard ASP or ASP.NET code, developers can use the pages as a starting point and modify them to meet additional requirements.
Quickly pays for itself.
ReCrystallize Pro slashes the development time and learning curve involved in publishing your Crystal Reports on the web. Our customers agree -- ReCrystallize Pro pays for itself with its first use by saving hours of trial and error development, testing, and debugging.
"ReCrystallize saved us weeks in our development cycle and paid for itself 20 times over... If you're using Crystal Reports with an intranet or extranet, ReCrystallize is a must have."
Larry Linn, Vice President, Innovative Resources Group, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
"The best $ I ever spent. "
Marie Donahue, TimeBridge Technologies, Lanham, Maryland
"Just wanted to say that ReCrystallize is worth its weight in gold - without it, I would have given up on Crystal Reports...ReCrystallize addressed 99% of my problems in addition to significantly improving web delivery of Crystal reports at any price, even compared to Crystal Enterprise at many $10k!" "
Hinrich Eylers, Direct Alliance, Gilbert, Arizona
"The Recrystallize product saved me oodles of time. I got a Crystal Report with parameters to come up from an ASP in one day using your product. I thought it would take me weeks to get to that point. Thanks!"
Brian Grear, Baker Robbins & Company Technology Consultants, Houston, Texas
"I've purchased the Recrystallize software and generated the asp files (this is really cool)...your product made it so easy!!!...everything is working great! This product will save us hours of headaches and coding...love the product!"
Valerie Snider, MCI, Upper Marlboro, Maryland
more customer comments
The options available in ReCrystallize Pro include
- setting your database user name and password so that the user is not prompted and cannot see this information when the report is run
- automatically setting your report parameters to appropriate values such as the current date or the first/last date in the week, month, or year
- using a web page to prompt the user for your report parameters using drop-down lists, text input fields, option buttons, or checkboxes
- retrieving parameter value options from your database at runtime so that up-to-date options are always available
- presetting, automatically selecting, or allowing the user to select the report format; choices include ActiveX, Java, or HTML-based page-on-demand web viewers along Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, or RTF file formats.
The step by step ReCrystallize Pro process and options are shown on the screen images page.
The sample reports page demonstrates how Crystal Reports are viewed in your web browser using web pages created by ReCrystallize Pro.
A trial version of ReCrystallize Pro is available for download. The full version of ReCrystallize Pro includes technical support and a 30-day money back guarantee. Purchase the full version now to try ReCrystallize Pro risk-free.
Download a free trial version of ReCrystallize Pro.
New in ReCrystallize Pro version 14
- ASP.NET is now available for better support of current Crystal Reports and Windows Server / IIS versions.
- The .NET based Crystal Reports viewer works without any download or installation to client web browsers. It eliminates viewer downloads, confusing installation prompts, and issues with the ActiveX viewer not installing properly when using Internet Explorer version 9 or later.
- The .NET based Crystal Reports viewer is compatible with practically all full web browsers, including Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera, and Safari. It even works with iPhone, iPad and Android mobile devices. Now you can provide a clear, consistent, and fast report delivery experience to web users regardless of the platform or browser.
- Native Crystal Reports parameter prompting is available to provide the same look, feel, and capabilities on the web as in the Crystal Reports designer.
- Dynamic, cascading, and optional parameters are fully supported when using ASP.NET.
- The new parameter panel in the .NET based viewer allows easy, on-the-fly changes to parameter values with no need to back up to the previous web page and run the report again.
- Crystal Reports versions 2008, 2011, 2013, and 2016 are now fully supported.
- Older Crystal Reports versions (7, 8, 8.5, 9, 10, XI, and XI R2) are also supported with no changes to your .rpt files.
- You can use ASP.NET and the .NET viewer for practically universal browser compatibility — eliminating the need for any browser add-ons or plug-ins — or use “classic” ASP with the Java or ActiveX viewers familiar from previous versions.
Copyright © 2021, ReCrystallize.com LLC.
ReCrystallize, the ReCrystallize logo, ReSolutions, and "Where solutions take form." are trademarks of ReCrystallize.com LLC.
Crystal Reports is a trademark of SAP Business Objects. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.