[Overview] [Download] [Price and Purchase]
[Viewer for Crystal Reports] [Scheduler for Crystal Reports] [Bursting for Crystal Reports]
CrystalKiwi Scheduler for Crystal Reports
Tired of manually updating reports weekly or monthly and sending them out to users? Let CrystalKiwi Scheduler automate that tedious, time-consuming task. CrystalKiwi Scheduler saves time spent on this repetitive work, quickly paying for itself in time savings and allowing you to send updated reports to your end users as often as you'd like.
CrystaKiwi Scheduler enables you to set your Crystal Reports to be automatically run on a set schedule. The reports are updated with current data from your database and can the be sent to an email address, saved to disk, or printed.
A popular way to use the CrystalKiwi Scheduler is to automatically run a report daily, weekly, or monthly, and email the result as a PDF file.
- Automatically processes Crystal Reports on a schedule you select, updating the report data from your database.
- After being updated, reports can be emailed, printed, or saved to disk.
- Updated reports can be emailed or saved in a variety of formats including
- Microsoft Excel (.xls or .xslx)
- Microsoft Word (.doc)
- Adobe Acrobat / PDF
- Character Separated Values / CSV
- Rich Text Format / RTF, and XML.
- Can use Crystal Reports parameter values to select or filter data.
- Advanced scheduling options include Hourly, Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Business Minute, Business Hour, Business Day, Day of Week and Day of Month, Business Day of Month.
- CrystalKiwi Scheduler can operate as a Windows Service, running reports in the background without the need for a user to be logged in to Windows. When running as a Service, the scheduler can be set to start automatically so that reports will process on schedule with no user interaction even after the computer is rebooted. Running the scheduler as a service provides a robust, reliable solution. It is ideal for use on servers that may be located in a server room where users log in using Remote Desktop to administer the report schedule and then log out.
- CrystalKiwi Scheduler can operate as a normal Windows application, running interactively on the desktop under the current Windows user account. For less critical requirements, running the scheduler as an application can simplify access to databases, the disk file system and network resources. It will also be more intuitive and familiar to users unaccustomed to working with Windows Services.
- Fully compatible with Crystal Reports .rpt files created using
- SAP Crystal Reports 2020
- SAP Crystal Reports 2016
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
- SAP Crystal Reports 2011
- SAP Crystal Reports 2008
- Crystal Reports XI R2
- Crystal Reports 10
- Crystal Reports 9
- Crystal Reports 8.5
- Crystal Reports 8.0
- Crystal Reports 7
- Compatible with the new .rptr Crystal Report read-only file format to protect report designs.
- Fully supported on the latest Windows versions, including
- Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP
- Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2012, 2008 R2, 2008, and 2003 — including Terminal Server / Remote Desktop.
- Built-in SMTP to send email, eliminating the need for Outlook or other email client software to send the updated reports.
Copyright © 2021, ReCrystallize.com LLC.
ReCrystallize, the ReCrystallize logo, ReSolutions, and "Where solutions take form." are trademarks of ReCrystallize.com LLC.
Crystal Reports is a trademark of SAP Business Objects. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.