Report viewing, bursting, and automatic scheduled delivery for Crystal Reports
CrystalKiwi Explorer Suite provides three essential tools for distribution of your Crystal Reports.
viewer that allows users to open Crystal Reports .rpt files for viewing,
update report data from the database on demand, print, and save to different
formats such as Excel or PDF.
scheduler to automatically run reports on a set schedule and deliver the
updated results by email or save them to disk.
to deliver a report to multiple recipients, with each recipient receiving a
different set of data based on report parameter values.
These components may be licensed and used separately or together as a full suite. Priced at $1499, the CrystalKiwi Suite includes
- scheduler license for one computer
- bursting license for one computer
- 10 report viewer named user licenses
- one year of maintenance
Additional viewer licenses may be added to the suite.
Each component may be purchased individually:
- CrystalKiwi Explorer viewer - $44 per named user or less, offered in bundles of 5 users
- CrystalKiwi Scheduler - $799 for one computer
- CrystalKiwi Bursting - $329 for one computer
CrystalKiwi Suite is updated for and fully compatible with Crystal Reports .rpt files created using
- SAP Crystal Reports 2020
- SAP Crystal Reports 2016
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
- SAP Crystal Reports 2011
- Crystal Reports XI R2
- Crystal Reports 10
- Crystal Reports 9
- Crystal Reports 8.5
- Crystal Reports 8.0
- Crystal Reports 7
and with the latest Windows versions, including
- Windows 10, 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP
- Windows 2019, 2016, 2012, R2, Windows 2008, and Windows 2003
including Terminal Server / Remote Desktop.