[ReCrystallize Server] [Interactive Demo] [Who's Using?] [Compare] [Install / Admin Guide (PDF)] [FAQ] [Support]
[Mobile Friendly Site]
for Crystal Reports
View your Crystal Reports in any web browser — including Chrome, Safari, iOS and Android mobile devices.
Works with Crystal Reports versions 2020, 2016, 2013, 2011, 2008, XI R2, XI, 10, 9, 8.5, 8 and 7
Built on 20 years experience delivering Crystal Reports on the web with the best-selling ReCrystallize Pro tool.
Start viewing your Crystal Reports on the web in minutes!
ReCrystallize Server — our quickest, easiest solution ever for viewing Crystal Reports on the web.
- Users can view Crystal Reports and other documents by simply clicking on the report or file.
- Includes explorer style navigation, great for large numbers of files and folders.
- Includes touch-friendly tree style navigation.
- In addition to the built-in file and folder navigation pages, reports may be opened for viewing directly from an html link, application, or script using a web address similar to
In this example, the library report's Author parameter is preset to Shakespeare. Using a similar method, parameter values can be encrypted so that end users can't see or determine the actual parameter value. Users are prompted for other parameter values just as in the Crystal Reports designer.
Reports may be exported, emailed or printed directly with a similar web link.
- Reports are displayed using a lightweight, HTML-based viewer that works with practically any web browser on any device.
- Publishes your Crystal Reports on your server for viewing from your intranet, extranet, or SharePoint site.
- Installs in minutes on your Windows / IIS web server with minimal extra configuration required.
- Supported on traditional servers, virtual servers, and cloud services including AWS and Azure.
- Gives your users up-to-the-minute information by refreshing your Crystal Reports' data on demand from SQL Server, Oracle or practically any database.
- Displays your Crystal Reports in most web browsers, including Edge, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, and Chrome along with iPhone, iPad, Android and Windows mobile devices.
- Works with Crystal Reports parameter prompts, including dynamic and cascading parameter options retrieved in real time from your database.
- Open reports from the folder view or directly from your own web page or application using a direct link or HTTP Post.
- Reports can be opened from your own application, with parameter values preset so that users are not prompted.
- Fully supports subreports, including drill-down capability.
- Reports can be easily emailed, printed or downloaded in PDF, Excel, RTF, and other formats.
- Reports can automatically update every x minutes — great for public presentation on a large screen for waiting rooms, order fulfillment, and more.
- Unlimited users can view reports for one low cost.
- Optionally, control user access to reports through standard IIS web authentication and file permissions on your server.
- Web-based file management allows trusted users to add or remove reports and documents without requiring direct access to the server file system. If you prefer, files can be managed with Windows Explorer or your favorite file management tool.
- Built on 20 years of experience delivering Crystal Reports on the web with our best-selling ReCrystallize Pro software.
- Risk free purchase — If you purchase ReCrystallize Server and find that it isn't the right solution for any reason within 30 days of the purchase date, we'll promptly provide a full refund.
Try the interactive demo to see Crystal Reports in your web browser now.
Download the Installation and Administration guide for ReCrystallize Server (PDF)
Copyright © 2021, ReCrystallize.com LLC.
ReCrystallize, the ReCrystallize logo, ReSolutions, and "Where solutions take form." are trademarks of ReCrystallize.com LLC.
Crystal Reports is a trademark of SAP Business Objects. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.