Report Miner Suite
The Report Miner XRef (Table Cross-reference) provides a useful cross-reference between Crystal Reports and the database tables (or files) that they reference. All subreports are also included in the cross-reference.
The data included in the easy-to-use grid includes
- Crystal Report file name
- Crystal Report title
- Subreport names (if any)
- Table reference with full qualifications
- Record selection formula.
Table Cross-Reference Sample
The cross-reference listing can be sorted by any of the fields in either ascending or descending order. For example, you can sort by table to quickly determine all reports that use a particular database table.
How can I use XRef?
XRef provides a quick, easy way to
- identify all tables that a Crystal Report references
- identify which Crystal Reports reference specific tables
- identify record selection criteria for a Crystal Report
(for example, reports which include only active customers).
Who can use XRef?
XRef is useful for developers, data administrators, or anyone who needs to monitor and track database table usage by Crystal Reports.